repubic air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyingmoose1

i had a interesting conversation with a FAA inspector today, in so many words; Republic will be lucky to see any appointment to have their certs inspected by the end of the year. Seems a new national team handles all new 121 carrier apps. thats a team of 5 or 6 folks doing the work. HMMMMM....
Also.. Seems repubic needs a vast amount of inspections, mtc, flight ops etc.., yeah you can white out CHQ, but the fact remains that you still need the physical to be looked at. In so many words there ain't much chance of repubic meeting Airways expectations.

I knew a guy who was working at Mesa Corporate last year who told me the same thing about Freedom.

I don't know about Wexford, but JO was a pro at making you think there was no way it could happen, and then . . .
"ta-dah", he pulls another rabbit out of his hat. What does Wexford have up their sleeves these days?

Good luck CHQ!
-Boo!

That sounds like good news, but also maybe just more evidence that Shuttle America will be supplying them with an Operating Certificate.

cheers

Adrian

No matter what anyone may think, I hardly believe it's a matter of simply waving a magic wand and transferring a certificate over to another carrier. Different equipment, different route structure, differrent principals in the company, different EVERYTHING basically.

I definitely don't think they can hope to do it in much, if any, less time than it would take for their current application to be approved. They can't just cut-and-paste a new name on our certificate, no matter how much they might WANT to....

IF they want to.

These are a tricky bunch, and they likely have something far more interesting and enigmatic up their collective sleeves. Let's just say that we at SA aren't sweating it quite so much as we were only a few weeks ago.

Just trying to be coy, Francis. :)

Latest resources

Back