• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Release Forms

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I spoke with my friend (and attorney) about the form, and forwarded the e-mail to her. She insisted the attatched form must have been sent by mistake, because it was obvious it has nothing to do with Motor Vehicle Records. In fact, the federal codes listed at the top of the form have nothing to do with MVR's, but they do pertain to a pre-employment back ground check.
She said the langusge in the top half of the form, including; "information on my character, reputation, personal characteristics, or mode of living." is a direct quote from the federal codes listed at the top, and nothing to worry about. However!!!! She found the language at the bottom of the form, "This disclosure further serves as a request that any present or former employer, police department, educational or financial institution or other person having personal knowledge about me etc. etc." was troubling because it does NOT come from the federal codes. She has therefore advised me not to sign the form untill ahe has the chance to do more research on the matter. Clear as mud???
Im not signing.

Did y'all get the latest memo?

Everyone is to report to CGF on January 28, 2005 at 1300h for sperm and stool sampling.

Latest resources

Back