Release Forms

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
look

Talked to a CA today about this issue. I was told NOT to fill it out, that the form was too intrusive to the pilots and was going to be revamped. So that’s that......no conspiracy just someone not paying attention to detail.

DMV Report

I'm sure its a little different in each state but in mine it cost $10 bucks to get a copy of your DMV report. I recommend we all go to our local DMV get a report, be sure to make a copy because you know they will loose in CGF at least 3 times, and mail it to your PM and a copy to HR. Tell them that you are providing your own DMV report and to have a nice day, end of discussion.

This form is total bullshiet, an invasion of you privacy, and an insult to each and every one of us. No one, not a single one of us should sign this form. If the company insist on it, simply do not rent anymore cars for them.

There is two areas’ I find odd with this form:

• No mention of the company’s name (responsible party).
  • No statement informing you of the safeguards the company will provide for your personal information.

This form is full of loop holes which any company could hide behind; personally I would not sign it until I’ve seen at least a privacy act statement attached and the company named as the responsible party for the security of the information.

SafetyTheSeat said:
There is two areas’ I find odd with this form:
  • No mention of the company’s name (responsible party).
  • No statement informing you of the safeguards the company will provide for your personal information.

This form is full of loop holes which any company could hide behind; personally I would not sign it until I’ve seen at least a privacy act statement attached and the company named as the responsible party for the security of the information.

My form authorizes "Flight Options" to procure this information.

Frac Daddy said:
My form authorizes "Flight Options" to procure this information.

Well then sign it and send it in. This form is way more than they need for any driving record. I have had more checks that required going through the FBI and I didn't have to give this much info on it. There is a skunk in the wood pile somewhere.

I am NOT sending it in.

Dep676 said:
Well then sign it and send it in. This form is way more than they need for any driving record. I have had more checks that required going through the FBI and I didn't have to give this much info on it. There is a skunk in the wood pile somewhere.

Did I say they weren't asking for too much information?

GooseHZ said:
Talked to a CA today about this issue. I was told NOT to fill it out, that the form was too intrusive to the pilots and was going to be revamped. So that’s that......no conspiracy just someone not paying attention to detail.

Yet, here we are four days later and there has been no retraction of their original request. Where is the new DMV request form?

Where is the truth

Gents, they say that they need this because their insurance company needs the information.

Can you say Hummmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last i heard we were self insured, so "who" needs "what" information.

Latest resources

Back