• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regal Aviation - DAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TheDude, man you are way off. We built that hanger that Regal is in. If you are talking about the hanger next to the fire station Regal doesn't even have that hanger anymore. I was also at love since '94 till last year. I worked at BJC for 5years, CP there, then Regal in 2000, CP there also. I am personal friends of the owners of Regal and have know them since 1990 when I worked for them at another airport. So maybe you should check your info.

Oppss... I stand corrected. I had the DALFORT FBO confused with Regal. But I did use to fly out of the Mustang hangar before it was torn down.

Thedude said:
Oppss... I stand corrected. I had the DALFORT FBO confused with Regal. But I did use to fly out of the Mustang hangar before it was torn down.

No problem. when did you fly out of the mustang hanger? I was with regal back then also?

The winter of '98. I started the Ameriflight Metro run DAL-MSY. I didn't see the light of day for about 6 months and that was about the time I quit. Jeez don't even get me started on the lead mechanic we had there.

I think you guys had a CL-601 and something else in the same size, I cant remeber what.

I heard that the other day, they just posted on climbto350 as regal for captains and copilots for lear 35,45, astra, G3, hawker, and CL-600

JetDirect's website says that Regal is a wholly owned subsidiary, or it did last week.

Anyone have any info on what the starting salary is for FOs... I've got a friend that has an Astra Type and another one that has a Lear Jet type. I talked to one of their employees a couple of days ago, and she told me that starting pay for those positions is typical for the Dallas area. What is typical? 40K, 45K?

Latest resources

Back