Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Catbert

I hate Teterboro
What are your favorite pilot job websites? I've looked at plenty and even give money to climbto350.com, but I'm wondering if I'm missing some good ones out there.

Moderators: if this post should be elsewhere, please feel free to move it.

Last edited:
Hey there!

It seems like it takes a bit of time. I pay two job sites. planejobs.com and aviationcareer.com i've gotten two responsenses in about a 3 week period. I'm not really sure how good they are but I'm trying.

I'll let you know if my luck changes.

I have and use aviationcareer.com and skyjobs.net. skyjobs is free and aviationcareer.com is about $7 a month and you pay by month, no contract. I figure it is worth spending the money or how ever else would I get such a broad range of flying jobs emailed to me everyday. Plus I have gotten several responses, so in my opinion it does work. Just remember that a few thousand other pilots who subscribe to the site (many more qualified than you or me) apply for the same exact jobs

Thanks all.

I've been paying climbto350.com $10/month for the last year to peruse their pages, but they're pretty frustrating. While there are a lot of listings, there's no search function and I can't sort by job type, qualifications, etc. There's nothing more frustrating than having to wade through pages and pages of overseas 747 captain positions. Real user friendly. Grrrr.

Anyone else?

umm...there's a box that says quick search in the upper right part of the page...just type what your looking for and it will find it....

propilot said:
umm...there's a box that says quick search in the upper right part of the page...just type what your looking for and it will find it....

:0 Crap! I'm one of those people that miss the obvious and then make dumb posts about it! On the other hand, I still stand by my b1tching about the inability to filter the results better.

Thanks for the heads up.

You might try this site that I have posted before on the board.

www.indeed.com

It is called a "scraper" site, which means that it pulls jobs from corporate, government and job board websites across the country.

You have to use keywords, like "pilot," "flight instructor," "Captain," etc. You can search by city/state or leave it blank if you are willing to move.

You might also try www.careers.aero to search for jobs.

Good luck in your employment search!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back