RAT on a 210..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

A1FlyBoy

Looks pretty nice. To bad no HSI or Id buy it before you. Im looking for a 210 myself.....Try out http://www.howardaircraft.com/Inventory.htm I sold him a 210 for a company a few years ago. Good guy and he buys planes, makes them kick ass and resells them. He has a good rep.

MK

You're looking for a 210? Whyzat

I agree, it does look nice, with an HSI even better.

I'm looking for a personal transportation Labbats...

A1FlyBoy said:

Buy it right, and put in the King "efis" type HSI...gives you RMI pointers, GS/ETE readouts, stuff like that, too. We just put one in a 182 and it is NICE. (probably around 8 grand, though ;)

Fly safe!

David

I've seem that gizmo on a loaded Cherokee Six up at Mt. Pocono airport in PA. Pretty simple but neat idea.

A1FlyBoy said:

I'm sorry, that was directed at Mark.

The 210 is the plane I would buy myself, if and when I have the funds. Probably my favorite all around piston single. Good luck to you.

Yes Jeff, I hadn't flown one since we got rid of ours a few years back got flew the P210 for Portland back to Santa Rosa and flew the turbine version too!! Sweet plane that turbine. Anyways...Id go with a NA C210, screw the problems of the turbo. Just a solid bird.

How goes it at Eagle?

we dont need all that useless crap.

All i need is an HSI, a back up vor/gs ADF just for fun, an STEC50 AP or better, and KLN90B coupled to HSI, electric door seals, the gear mod, a 280hp motor or greater, nice interior, and Im set. I flew a C182 a month or so ago cause i didn't feel like driving down to livermore...Damn thing had the G1000 set.....Waste of money. I don't need a moving map....Damn, I don't need a damn GPS but comes in handy when you need to get to an airport ASAP. Although as labbats will second....I didn't do much airway flying. We went pretty much direct...well except the time we got stuck on the damn airways to avoing about 10 TFR's inbound to MSO. ....BRIEFER"STAY on the airway or you will get shot down." OK, that was a bit of a tangent. I miss my baron :-(

Latest resources

Back