Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rchcfi

How slow can you go
What happened to the Non-aviation related chat page?

I am going to be a best man at a wedding and wanted some good ideas for a bachelor party.

Dude, it's simple........Strippers, lots of booze, and no recording devices of any kind. Make the guys pay their share (unless you're footing the entire bill yourself) and turn in their cell phones at the door if you're doing it at someones house. Party busses are great if you're going to be hitting all the strip joints in town, but you're gonna need some cash to get a couple of girls to leave the club to ride around in the bus with ya'll between places....

Hocus Pocus...

Dude, the Non Aviation forum is still there, it just requires you to log on before you ever see it. As soon as you do, it magically appears.

Not to hi-jack this thread, but speaking of weddings..........I've been given the honor of giving the "best man" speech at a friends wedding. Now, I'm not the best man, nor am I the second best, but I got the honor.

It appears that I am the most affluent speaker out of most of the guy's in the wedding, however, this will be my first toast! If you guy's have any input, it would REALLY be appreciated!!!!!

phishn@daves said:
Not to hi-jack this thread, but speaking of weddings..........I've been given the honor of giving the "best man" speech at a friends wedding. Now, I'm not the best man, nor am I the second best, but I got the honor.

It appears that I am the most affluent speaker out of most of the guy's in the wedding, however, this will be my first toast! If you guy's have any input, it would REALLY be appreciated!!!!!

OK. I gotta ask, how do you do the best man speech if you're not the best man? I mean, like the name implies, the best man speech is the speech given by the best man. If you're not the best man....ummmmmmm:confused: And what does your wealth have to do with it?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back