• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question from a Regional Guy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the replies. The job is Air Med international in Birmingham AL. The only thing really holding me back is the on call schedule. There are hard days off, but I just don't know much about how it works in the 135 world. If anybody flies air ambulance now or did in the past. I would appreciate any imput you would be able to give me.

FORE LEFT said:
Thanks for the replies. The job is Air Med international in Birmingham AL. The only thing really holding me back is the on call schedule. There are hard days off, but I just don't know much about how it works in the 135 world. If anybody flies air ambulance now or did in the past. I would appreciate any imput you would be able to give me.

At our EMS company the schedule is 14 on, 7 off. I don't know if it's similar to what you're looking at, but that's the way it is here, and I love it. As it is I'm spending a ton of time at home already. :)

FORE LEFT said:
The job is Air Med international in Birmingham AL.
Practice your packing skills. I've seen those Hawkers everywhere from Germany to Hawaii.

Our sched is 8 on 4 off. Works nicely since you fly usually 6 days of the 8 and most trips are out and back. Organ transplant seems to always happen is the middle of the night though.

Latest resources

Back