Question for Flight Options guys.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

59vette

Presently I am a Saab capt at Eagle but looking at being displaced in the very near future and FLOPS is one of the companies that I would like to work for. I am somewhat knowledgeable about the recent changes at FLOPS but would like to know what are the prospects for long term growth and stbility? Also, what is the time to upgrade? Thanks for your time.

I was also at Eagle, and left as fast as I got in, I thought and still think that AMR is the worst managed airline on the planet, let alone the crappy 16 year contract at Eagle, plus the fact that it just sucked, I could go on and on but I don't have that kind of time. I worked for eagle only because I was furloughed from a B727 freight job that was great till that happened, so I went to eagle because they did not require me to pay for training, left that dump of a job to fly corporate for a few years, then decided that I wanted to be on a schedule again, so I got hired by raytheon travel air, now Flight Options, for the most part, I love it, changes are happening as I write this, starting pay is above the regional level, better schedule, and the growth potential is vast, upgrade has slowed a bit due to the merger, plus we just got a new CEO and he has promised many changes for the better, my advice to you is to go for it, the fractional industry will be the major competitor for the major airlines within the next decade as we steal there buisness flyers away from them, the frac airlines are still growing and will continue to grow, it looks like we will hire between 150-200 pilots this year, good time to get in, and with the way the airlines are wright now, this is the place to be, airline pay is going down, our pay is going up.
Good luck

Latest resources

Back