Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

upallnight

Fly Safe!
Do you guys use the Cessna approved memory items and limitations right out of the book or is there some CS spin on it to make it a little different? If I know these, will it help me in the interview?

Thanks for the help.

Upallnight

Knowing Cessna's, or any other type of memory items will have no effect on your interview, that is, If nothing has changed in the last year.

Last edited:
You're not being the ball danny!

I agree w/ XTW.... the interview is about your personality... do I want to spend 7-8 days in a high performance tuna can with you???? are you the person you appear to be on your resume??? can you answer some basic questions regarding aviation and think on your toes??? Just a basic personality screen. If you start spouting out limits and emergency procedures.... well you can figure that out for yourself.

Good luck man...

and be the ball!

I disagree. When I interviewed there, I was asked a bunch of systems questions, as well as numerous performance questions. This was last summer.

English,

Did you already have the CE525 type rating when you interviewed? That may have been the difference. Since they operate 525's, they know about them, and that could have swayed the way you, in particular, were interviewed. They did ask most people to discuss a particular system, any system, from any aircraft that you had previously flown, in any former lifetime. My interview took a slightly different venue that really didn't mirror any other that I spoke to. Also, I did not know anybody there when I applied and interviewed.

XTW

Latest resources

Back