Question about walking in an ASA resume

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JDREsquire1224

Has anyone heard whether ASA likes resumes walked in by employees? A friend of mine termed a walk-in package as the kiss of death; I can't see this being the case, can anyone confirm this or add anything they've heard, thanks!

It would only be the kiss of death if the employee recommends somebody who winds up being a total flunk job. Then it would look bad on the employee.

I walked in a rez 2 years ago and that feller didn't get hired. Walked in another early this year with success. So, I guess it depends on the candidate.

The recent memo that was put in our boxes about the time requirments being lower, said that they would prefer not to get walk-ins, as they are very busy with their daily task.

The lady that runs this department, is not exactly what I would call a great people person, so If you choose to walk it in, you just dont know how she is going to take it from day to day.

Good luck.

Medeco

Medeco said:
The lady that runs this department, is not exactly what I would call a great people person, so If you choose to walk it in, you just dont know how she is going to take it from day to day.

Good luck.

Medeco

HR not a people person :confused: ???

You got it.

Now, the lady that replaced her for about a year or so was very nice and should still be in this position, but that has been discussed here before.

Medeco

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back