Question about Airspeeds...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL!! I guess neither was I (looks right when you're half in the bag). :beer:

I really had no choice, as a FI regular it was my duty to point that one out. I think it's actually written in the forum rules somewhere.

I'm just really surprised that CA1900 didn't catch it first. Slacker.

You should be pretty good at that by now, considering you had so much practice doing it at your last employer.

Heh... I'll never forget jumpseating on a Continental 757, about two years after we started the codeshare with them. He asked who I worked for, and I told him. His response?

"Commu-WHO?"

"CommutAir," his FO says. "I know 'em."

"I don't... and how the hell did he get an ID with our logo on it?"

"They codeshare with us. Turboprops."

"Since when? I've never heard of this outfit. Ugh, I don't have the energy for this. If you know them, good enough." He turned to me and said "enjoy the flight."

It was an awkward moment, to say the least. I think I heard something about "hell in a handbasket" as I was heading back to my begrudgingly-given seat. :0

Last edited:
OOPs!! Well I won't take the flaming offensive....I guess I should have payed more attention....Now that I have read it I feel like such a moron...And I know most of you will say...As well you should....All depends on the way you look at it...

A little lesson from my highly disciplined Professional posters....HA HA HA!! That makes once...I hope not to strike out again!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!

Not to worry. It's said that there's no such thing as a stupid question, but that's not true. I hear stupid questions all the time. This isn't one. Where the typical falling short occurs, however, is in not using the search feature of a given web site, or reading the material first.

Far better to ask than not.

Latest resources

Back