PW Captain Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RichardRambone

Howdy fellas. I know Pac Wings ain't all that great to be at but I was curious to know what the Captains make. Im coming up on my 1200 and looking around for my next move. Mostly I'm just curious. Thanks in advance.

I hear its around 35000 a year.....funny thing is that it seems everyone has a different answer about that when you ask them

something like 2200 a month for the first three then they bump you all the way up to 2500 a month!!!!!! and there are great incentives such as- if you do the 401 k you are fully vested after the seventh year!!! disclaimer follows..........I worked there a month ago.

im sure go will have no effect on pw. pw has a certain market niche all to themselves

jea said:
im sure go will have no effect on pw. pw has a certain market niche all to themselves

GK likes to think that...I still don't believe it but we'll see.

The post a couple above mine is correct...it's around $2200/mo. to start and then goes all the way up to $2500 or so. That's the last raise you'll ever get too. You top out at one year. Don't go there...there are so many better places to be where you won't lose your sanity along with every dime in savings.

Thanks guys. I just talked to a guy who came back after SIC for only a month. He was smart enough to bail and not sign the contract. He was promised 60 hours/month but barely got 40. Plus one guy was put on the no fly list for "having a bad attitude" for 2 weeks after complaining about it. He said Captains make around 37K/year and have it easy.

RichardRambone said:
Thanks guys. I just talked to a guy who came back after SIC for only a month. He was smart enough to bail and not sign the contract. He was promised 60 hours/month but barely got 40. Plus one guy was put on the no fly list for "having a bad attitude" for 2 weeks after complaining about it. He said Captains make around 37K/year and have it easy.

having it easy is a relative term.... Skywest is hiring!!!!

Latest resources

Back