Put up or Shut up!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
C150Heavy

OMG!!!! I never said ANYTHING like that!!!!

Like I said - CHECK the CORRECT board name!!!!!! Are you sure it was not posted by CRJ Driver. NOTICE the space between CRJ and Driver!!!!I have NO SPACE - CRJDriver!

Check your facts! :mad:

C150Heavy

I never said I would refuse a jumpseat to Mesa pilots. In fact I don't think it is professional to do so. So we can agree on that. However most of the people you called out have a right to do what they feel is right. They also have made many strong points that point out weaknesses in the Mesa pilot group that directly threaten their livelihoods. As a result their opinions matter, more so than yours. Furthermore what have I said that is B.S? From what I have read on this thread the only one full of $hit is you. So far you have called people names, and accused people of saying things they didn't.

I was not replying to your issues on jumpseats. I was replying to the unprofessional matter in which you did it and this statement.
"Some of the arguments against them range from the absurd to the intellectually incapacitated" (C150HEAVY)

Jetscream32

I hope no one ever refuses a "Carolina" pilot a jumpseat.

GO OUTSIDE

C150Heavy,

It's a nice day, go outside and get some fresh air!!!!!

"Say you get hired at XYZ things are good until that company go under because you were underbid by ABC airlines. That SUCKS. You then get hired at a respected national airline and things are GREAT. Along comes Mesa airlines that signs a contract way below what your own company worked hard to get. Two days after they sign the contract your management troughs the Mesa contract in your face saying that we have to lower our costs to compete. I bet a million dollars (that I don't have) that would piss you off. "

I bet you it would, too.

But I am also a realist and recognize that business is business, and there's always going to be someone who will undercut your bargaining position. I would, frankly, look at it along the lines of "that's life", not "what a bunch of rotten stinkers they are over at Mesa."

eddie said:
cocknbull-

looser is an adjective, I think you meant loser

their and there are not the same word,

know and no are different also

You got him there, thier, ther.... of forget it. Trying to get your digs on someone on this board by attacking their grammar and spelling is lame. This isn't English class! Now hurry up, you've got 10,000 other posts to start correcting. Get to the point!

I am a Pilot with Piedmont Airlines, Even though I can't believe that Mesa didn't have the balls to Turn down there first TA(thought first one is always turned down) they are the ones that will live with this for the next 5-7 years. Many of Mesa F/O's are young 500-1000hr pilots that just think is awesome to be flying a RJ. Wait till they realize that they aren't getting hired by a major for 5-7 years if even then. And the RJ isn't that cool anymore, and everyone else is make more money then me flying the same RJ. To live with that contract will not be pretty. Our Flight Attendants at Piedmont, before there contract was re-done due to Chapter 11 made more money then Mesa FO's. Even though at the time our FAs start at 17.00hr, and Mesa FO's made more per hr. Their work rules killed them. Our flight crews can avg. around 110hrs or more pay credit a month. And yes, I have talk to Mesa FO's that couldn't believe that our FA's made more a month.
Even when Mesa Bougt CCAir, their Capts and FO's on the Jetstream31's were make more money then the the Crews flying the RJ's at Mesa..... AND THEY WERE MAKING MONEY AS A COMPANY, until Mesa bought them.
In a strange way I feel sorry for the MESA guys, I respect 179 that voted no. I think JO's hiring practices (many low timers) was a smart move on his part. Hopefully that won't bit him in the future, like the ROA incident. Remember??? 'Go around is no option'.
Not sure where I am going with this, I just think that MESA had a lot more leverage then they thought with JO. Hope you enjoy your new contract, and enjoy the fact that every other regional airline will not have one ounce of respect for you.

C150,

Please tell me when I EVER said that I would not let Mesa on the jumpseat. I DID express displeasure for the poor contract that Mesa pilots seem to embrace, but that is my OPINION and I am entitled to it. The bottom line is you are the ones who have to live with it for the next 5 years......so more power to you. I think the fact that we are currently in negotiations gives me the right to voice my opinion.

One last thing, before you start making "intellectually incapcitated" posts you should take the time to read what others are writing.

Mesa pilots are always welcome on the "my" jumpseat, commuting these days is hard enough.

Good Day! :D
ASARJFO <-------note the FO......not MY jumpseat to deny in the first place

C150Heavy said:
Since Mesa signed its new contract several members on this web board have expressed their discontent with Mesa pilots. Some of the arguments against them range from the absurd to the intellectually incapacitated. I would encourage those of you that are banning Mesa pilots from your jump seat to post your name, hire date and company name so that Mesa pilots will know you for who you really are. You ask, what are you? You are inconsiderate, uneducated individual that have no clue what you are talking about. Amazing the arrogance of some of you, so let's see Whiskey Driver, Captjim, Mckpickle, DarnNearJet, Ace, Asarjfo, CRJDriver and Terryhfly post your names for the Mesa boys.

PS. I don't work for Mesa!
DID

C150Heavy said:
Amazing the arrogance of some of you, so let's see Whiskey Driver, Captjim, Mckpickle, DarnNearJet, Ace, Asarjfo, CRJDriver and Terryhfly post your names for the Mesa boys.

PS. I don't work for Mesa!

Hey I bashed Mesa a few times.....

The ONLY reason I will deny a Mesa jumpseater is because their management banned us. Don't like it, FIX it.

I sent a Private Message to the almighty C150 and asked him when I EVER said I would deny a Mesa pilot the jumpseat. I guess my comment of "your contribution wouldn't be forgotten" translates into something about denying the jumpseat in your "advanced" language.

I did "read my own writing" and still can find nothing. Thanks for the excellent posts! Get your facts straight next time!!!

I am also having a hard time finding all the people you are jumping on board your side of the argument that is OK to put words in other peoples mouths. Just because you PVT student agrees with you.......don't go and get a big head on us!!!! :D

THIS IS C150s EXCELLENT RESPONSE

"Read you own writing!

You said, "Your contribution wouldn't be forgotten". That sounds like a threat. That is way you got called out and a whole lot of people agree with me. You make a threat and then hide. Read your own stuff! Don't get pissed because I called you out. If you’re going to make threats then you have to expect that.

See ya

C150

Latest resources

Back