Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

d328pilot

flying in asia
The MEC was informed that PSA will emerge with U on 31 March, regardless of the outcome of the Teamsters negotiations. Also, on monday, the MEC will have a closed door meeting. Rumored guest is Siegel himself.

For your sake, I hope Dave doesn't start

the meeting by saying "I'd like you to meet my friend and former roomate, Jonathan Orns......RUN!!!!!!

I think most of us would quit...I know i would before I worked under that contract. But hopefully things are starting to look up here.....Keeping my fingers crossed

A formal invitation was sent to him Wednesday. Still have not heard back from him though.

"For your sake, I hope Dave doesn't start
the meeting by saying "I'd like you to meet my friend and former roomate, Jonathan Orns......RUN!!!!!!"

Ha Ha ha thats funny............wait no its not............

actually he starts the meeting with "you guys are prop pilots and are not qualified to fly jets.....O wait....you took pay cuts and concessoins now your qualified"

In all reality though if we (one or all of the WO) were sold to mesaup the contract reverts back to the pre concession so I don't think JO will like that (but never say never). Also if JO buys one or all of us WO the senority lists would merge as per alpa/and contract. I don't know about PSA but ALG and PDT would crush mesaup in terms of DOH, not good for mesaup or JO pay books. The first 150 or so of ALG's list are senior to all of mesaup except for a few in PHX.

you people are nuts...we are not being sold to mesa...dont hijack the thread...mesa...i think i need a shower.

"dont hijack the thread"

who me, I can't hijack anything the TSA took my leatherman, scissors and nail file.

If you are going to make fun of the TSA, then my all means, hijack the thread...I have no problem with that....I always enjoy a good laugh.

Latest resources

Back