PSA jet rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ERJizzMan:

WTFO? Have fun with your 8 days off. Hey, maybe you can earn some extra cash by cutting my grass... Interested?

You seem bitter? You just break up with your sister or something?

Hey, i just call it like I see it. Here at CoEx I got 14 days off last month(never had 8, ever). Don't assume that because someone doesn't agree with you that he works for MESA. I have friends at Mesa, but I have more friends at Piedmont and ALG. At this point in time they have more dislike for the PSA folk than the Mesa folk. Something about expecting it from Mesa but not from one of their "own".

Don't blame PSA pilots, we had no vote over the matter. Blame our MEC who voted J4J's without our blessing. I'm sick and tired of hearing the whining by PDT and ALG pilots. Your MEC is just as hard headed as Mainline ALPA. See where it gets you. Now the CRJ 700's are going to Mesa. Just fu#$ing great.

All this talk about MESA's rates being the lowest of the low and by God we get blasted on this board!!!

**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**, look here, PSA's rates are lower than ours!

And we still get the -700's so all this talk of "the lowest bidder gets the jets" and "mesa's a bunch of sellout whores" doesnt quite hold water does it??? DOES IT????????/

Let's hear it then!! Flame on!!!!!!!!!

Well PSA did not get to vote on the rates, You (MESA), did! So we were handed our rates and you agreed to them. You may not think so but there is a difference. You (Mesa) agreed, we (the PSA pilot group) did not have a choice.

Also we do not have 70 seat rates.

Last edited:
jetdriven said:
All this talk about MESA's rates being the lowest of the low and by God we get blasted on this board!!!

**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**, look here, PSA's rates are lower than ours!

And we still get the -700's so all this talk of "the lowest bidder gets the jets" and "mesa's a bunch of sellout whores" doesnt quite hold water does it??? DOES IT????????/

Let's hear it then!! Flame on!!!!!!!!!

You can talk about our rates all day long, but the fact is we still have and always will have a better quality of life than mesa pilots and that adds alot to a contract.

Bluestreaker said:
we still have and always will have a better quality of life than mesa pilots and that adds alot to a contract.

So now we are crapping on Mesa b/c they have the lowest overall QOL, since we can't crap on them anymore for being lowest paid?

Alright. Glad I got the memo. Do we have to put a cover sheet on it? :)

-Boo!

I think you Mesa folks better look at the long term differences between the PSA and Mesa rates. You'll find that they are not lower than yours. They're not all that much higher, but definately not lower.

Not to mention that weeks before this TA was ratified, PSA went into bankruptcy making this contract a concessionary one. Which, at the time was required by all US Airways Group employees. Whats Mesa's excuse?

I think you'll find gentelmen that most of the hostility toward Mesa comes from the plain and simple fact that we don't want you here. Just like the Mainline pilots don't want us (the WO). It's a mean cycle, and one that will only end when one of two things happen. Either the Mainline pilots will finally realize how much of an asset the WO's are and work with us instead of against us or Airways goes out of business.

Oh, and one more thing needs to happen, the current MEC leadership at PSA needs to be booted out of office. I can tell the other WO's for a fact that with our current leadership in place, steps will never be taken to unit our groups.

The last thing I remember being told was, "Trust me, you don't want to be on one list with PDT and ALG, they're too senior." Nice statement, huh?

Latest resources

Back