• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I out my application in to PSA about 9 months prior to being called. All except one that I interviewed with had their apps in for atleast a year. One guy nearly two years. Kind of funny to think that they eventually came around to these old applications. One guy forgot that he had even applied.
Only 4 people interviewed my day. The other three have already received the letter saying they were not hired. Im expecting the bad news any day now. I'll keep you all posted.

I filled out an application last fall with PSA. I was just wondering how you go about updating your times on your application.

I never updated it.... just got a call out of the blue. You can fax them a resume and say that it is an updated resume to suppliment your application that is on file. You can get the fax on their website I think

Does PSA do a phone screen before scheduling an interview? Just wondering because the ap didn't ask for common Q's like driving record stuff?

they just ask basic questions about the flying you are presently doing and then schedule an interview date.

I still havent resceived the results from my interview. It's been over three weeks. I think I am going to call on Monday. Im guessing I wasn't hired but it is for a pool so they might not be in a rush to send out the letters.

Latest resources

Back