PSA Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Twotter Driver

I recently interviewed with PSA and was curious how long it typically takes for them to get back to you with the yay or nay descision.
It has been three weeks since i've interviewed and I dont want to call and bug them quite yet. Two guys that I interviewed with were told no within 10 days of the interview.

Just wondering what I should do and if anyone who has interviewed with PSA has any info if this is typical or how long it took before you found out if you were hired.

Thanks ahead of time!!

When I got hired at PSA (June 2001), I got a call the NEXT DAY. They said a call was good, a letter was bad.

Of course the people that hired me are gone now-- so it might be a little different, especially now that they can be more picky (if that's possible-- when I interviewed they hired about 10% of interviewees-- all of whom were 'qualified'). Back then two weeks would have been bad news. But you never know.

Good luck

I think all the wholly owneds are consolidated as far as recruitment goes now through ALG's offices. Maybe you were lost in the transition. Amazing that the same office that will lay ALG pilots off this fall will be hiring guys off the street to fill those shiny new jets at PSA.

application

how soon did any of you guys get called after you sent in the psa application??

TRUST ME, I sent it immediately! I didn't fedex it but I next-day aired it. That was two weeks ago.

Latest resources

Back