PSA Interview Gouge/Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rvsm410

Just wondering what the current outlook is for PSA employees with the USA BK in progress? Does the dispatchers there have a union? What is the starting pay and bennies?
A private message or email would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

I got called for an interview with psa a few weeks ago. I never called them back and glad I didn't. It doesn't look too bright there. Have they cancelled any classes?

Just furloughed 44 guys/gals...more to come...this is the third furlough in 4 years. Who knows what will happen next. After every furlough, we have hired a ton of people. This company is very fickle and we'll hire again soon (around 200) if U makes it due to crj a/c orders.

PSA has around 40 airplanes, and if that is 10 pilots per airplane, my calculations mean that they are overstaffed by a 100 pilots. I was speaking with a flight attendant (from Mainline) and she wasnt even worried about it and mentioned that she has been through this before.

PSA would be an awesome place to be if they pull out of it or the worst case scenario. You have to ask yourself, do you want to take the chance.

"Do you feel lucky, well do you?"

If anyone has $200 million laying around and want to invest it, PM me.

Pppssaaa

PSA needs merge with another airline, but nobody has any interest that is tied to US.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back