• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Post an ATLAS schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
how about Julys route map and departure times..tryin to see if i guys have any flights to the UK, PIK inparticular.. Thanks in advance

Any flights from HHN (or elsewhere in Europe) to DXB? Need to get down there for a visit.

It is something like this.

JFK LAX
LAX HNL
Rest

HNL AKL
AKL MEL
Rest

MEL PVG DH
Rest

PVG DXB
Rest

DXB KDH
KDH DAC
DAC ICN
Rest

ICN ANC
ANC ORD DH
Rest

ORD MIA DH
Rest

MIA MAO
MAO MIA
Rest

MIA ORD
Rest

ORD DFW
DFW HNL
Rest

HNL JFK DH

skeds

Do they airline you around in Business class or is it in economy?

Overseas it business. In the US to include AK and HI its economy.

About schedules:
I was based in HSV and it was quite stable. I would consistently hold the beginning of the month off. That means a 17 day trip that started mid month and finished on the 30th 31st of the 1st. Now I am JFK based and this month my trip starts on the 22st and ends on the 31st. That makes for 10 days. However, I still owe the company 17 days per the contract. So, they assigned me 7 reserve days and they put them at the beginning of this month (1st until the 7th).
That gives me 14 days off from the 8th until the 21st of July. I choose to fly my schedule for 17 days in a row and the company make its "best effort" as they say, to accommodate you. It has worked out for me most of the time, but sometimes it doesn't. Of those 7 reserve days, I flew 5 and they sent me home for the other 2. So now I am at home on RS (residence standby) until the 7th of July at 2359Z.
So if they don't use me, (lets hope!!!) I will be at "home" for 16 days straight.
Now, that being said, I have to be reachable and flyable for those 2 more RS days.....so that means they can call me and have me on a commercial flight with 4 hours notice.
Hope this helps.
As a quick side note: I realize that this job isn't for everyone, but for me it works. I like the fact that the company buys me a ticket to and from my house and pays for the hotel while I in my base. No jump seating or crash-pads if you choose not to. The stress level for that part of the job is non existent.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back