• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Polar Recieves first A380F!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hate to be the one, but I think that photo is BS. I had heard that Polar was going to place an order for the 380, but I think delivery is down the road. Perhaps this is just an aircraft in a Polar paint scheme(photoshop), but not a Polar aircraft. You would think that Polar would be proud enough of the airplane that there would be some mention on their website. Besides, doesn't Singapore Airlines get dibbs on the first 20 and FedEx on the first cargo versions of the 380. Cool photo though.

Lear Wanna Be said:
I hate to be the one, but I think that photo is BS. I had heard that Polar was going to place an order for the 380, but I think delivery is down the road. Perhaps this is just an aircraft in a Polar paint scheme(photoshop), but not a Polar aircraft. You would think that Polar would be proud enough of the airplane that there would be some mention on their website. Besides, doesn't Singapore Airlines get dibbs on the first 20 and FedEx on the first cargo versions of the 380. Cool photo though.

dude, look at the website's name..."modified airliner.com" or something like that...it's just fun for the hard-core aviation enthusiasts

The fat one will not be certified RVSM.

Too much wake turbulence.

The Arrow one is even uglier than the prototype.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back