Pinnicale info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

learjet99_2001

Got an interview with Pinnicale sept. 20 any info on if DTW is the Jr. base right now, and what type of scheulde could I except as a new hire. Also is it worth going there with all that is going on with NWA, just looking to upgrade fairly quick and move on. Thanks

Yes...DTW is the junior base and you could probably expect to be on RSV for about 3 months...As far as coming here with everything going on with NWA...its hit or miss...Its a decision you will have to make

I was offered a class date of Sep. 11th. What are the pilots feelings about the contract? I have another interview before that date with an airline with an extremely extremely long upgrade time.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for any advice.

Chest Rockwell said:
You will go far in life with that attitude.

It's a jab at PT, and PT alone.

I have nothing but good things to say, and wish the best, for all Pinnacle crew members (eg. pilots, flight attendants, mechanics, customer agents, etc).

Flyer1015 said:
It's a jab at PT, and PT alone.

I have nothing but good things to say, and wish the best, for all Pinnacle crew members (eg. pilots, flight attendants, mechanics, customer agents, etc).

Go spend a day or two with PT and I'll bet that you would be ashamed of your avatar. Good luck.

learjet99_2001 said:
Got an interview with Pinnicale sept. 20 any info on if DTW is the Jr. base right now, and what type of scheulde could I except as a new hire. Also is it worth going there with all that is going on with NWA, just looking to upgrade fairly quick and move on. Thanks

First of all....If you want DTW you will get DTW....without a doubt!

Second...It is worth going to..even with what is happening at Big NW!

Third....Get rid of that attitude to upgrade quick and move on. 9E recruiters are always looking at this board and for someone to say that they want to upgrade quick and MOVE ON...Not a good thing. As for the process of upgrading quick...You will need over 3K hours...2K multi..and at least 500 on the CRJ..not to mention have the seniority to even bid for upgrade!

Until that time..live the life of a reserve in DTW where you will get 10 days off...not in a row...and be at the mercy of scheduling if you answer your cell phone.

Aside from that...I Love it here

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back