Pinnacle Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cxcap

Does anyone know where to find a routemap for Pinnacle? Also what is the order of seniority for their bases. And just out of curiousty, what color suits do Pinnacle pilots wear? (Thought I saw a picture one time of a Pinnacle pilot with gray pants but I've never seen one in the airport. Just wondered) Thanks a lot.

There really isn't a good route map for Pinnacle except in the back of the NW World Traveler magazine. The NW website only shows NW Airlink destinations and does not differentiate between Mesaba and Pinnacle. A good number of the cities we serve are served by Mainline, Mesaba, and us.

Base seniority, in terms of holding a flying line, changes monthly but this was last months results:

DTW CA: 27 months
DTW FO: 8 months

MEM CA: 39 months
MEM FO: 8 months

MSP CA: 29 months
MSP FO: 21 months

*these are dates from checkride completion

Pinnacle guys and gals are 'suppose' to wear black uniforms with gold trim. I emphasize supposed to because we are probably the worst dressed airline in America. I think it is a throw back to our carriers mid-south roots. Its not uncommon to find some of our southern guys walking around with no tie, shirt unbuttoned down to their nipples, black jeans, and cowboy boots (or one guy that prefers to go barefoot). It wouldn't surprise me if you saw one of our guys in gray pants, but at least he was wearing pants.

LOL

Its not uncommon to find some of our southern guys walking around with no tie, shirt unbuttoned down to their nipples, black jeans, and cowboy boots (or one guy that prefers to go barefoot). It wouldn't surprise me if you saw one of our guys in gray pants, but at least he was wearing pants.

That's awesome! We have a guy with a mohawk who wears cargo pants tucked in to his Army boots, but it is a 135 job.

Oh, here we go again with the high and mighty yankee mentality...OK, all us Southerners are trash and you yankees are perfect. Whatever you say. Geez....

In regards to uniform, I am A Pinnacle pilot and never saw anyone wearing inappropriate UNIFORMS Such as: ( Grey Jeans, Cowboy hat,or any other items that is not according to our Flight Operation Manual). The only thing that I notice was questionable was a Pilot that just came Off of a trip and was going home he took off his hat and walk through the terminal.
I think all of the pilots I fly with is professional they dress according with our fom's and they know their SOP's. So any pilot ON THIS SIGHT DEMEANING A PINNACLE PILOT IS A WANT TO BE PILOT!/trying to get false rumors started.

You're kidding me, right? Out of the approximately 200 pilots based in DTW, only about 5 of us even know the current location of our hat! Many guys are wearing fading Dockers, black tennis shoes, and non-standard leather jackets in different shades of black and brown. I saw a couple of pilots walking through the terminal with no tie on last summer. Our Chief Pilot uses his hat as a candy jar on his desk!(this may have changed since I was in MEM last summer) Dointime is right. We are the worst dressed 121 airline in the country.

You yankee boys are just jealous of our whiskey and our women. Its not our fault your home is freezing a$$ cold and your women are fat, pale, rude, have short hair, and talk funny. Yall can bash us Confederates all you want, but it seems like there are a lot of you wanting to move here, and many more who already have...I dont see many of us wanting to move up there. As for those who do, good riddance.

John Rocker for President!!!!

dixieflyer

You yankee boys are just jealous of our whiskey and our women. Its not our fault your home is freezing a$$ cold and your women are fat, pale, rude, have short hair, and talk funny.

Hey! Don't you step out of line now!

Our woman in New York put yours to shame! You can't even compare, so don't bother.

And screw your wiskey, we don't want it. The have better beer up here, and last time I checked, they still serve Soco.

Beer is good for breakfast or for a sissy. As for your New York women, you may have me on that one. However I have been to New York many times and the hotties are few and far between. (or from Dixie) I have seen more good looking women in Dallas, TX than any where eles. Hell, even the ugly women look good.

John Rocker for President!!!

dixieflyer

Latest resources

Back