Pinnacle Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BcPilot99

Got an email yesterday have an interview in about a week.... I have read alot of the gouges and not a whole lotta insight into the written which I was informed is extrememly difficult ...and there is also confusion wether or not there is atp questions on it...Now I am not trying to get info on how bad people think they suck, I am just wondering if any of you have any helpful tips for me?>??

Thanks,
BC

Yeah, it's an ATP written exam you'll have, but apparently, worded differently from what my friends told me (those who interviewed at PNCL).

Study high altitude stuff, I mean it! Mach tuck, coffin corner, EVERYTHING!

Yeah, it's an ATP written exam you'll have, but apparently, worded differently from what my friends told me (those who interviewed at PNCL).

Study high altitude stuff, I mean it! Mach tuck, coffin corner, EVERYTHING!
ok... I see that, but how long ago did they interview

July 2006, but I'm sure not much has changed.

Go to:

www.aviationinterviews.com

www.willflyforfood.cc

and look up Pinnacle.

CAUTION:

MANY answers that people have put in their gouge are WRONG.

So look up the questions in the gouge, but get the answers on your own from your own sources (books and notes and such).
What about the study guide on there it seems pretty accurate

Absolutely, thanks again flyer much appriciated

BC

pinnacle sucks...enjoy sitting on the ramp waiting for your slot time to snowy MSP and not getting paid even PCL's crappy wages for it.

pinnacle sucks...enjoy sitting on the ramp waiting for your slot time to snowy MSP and not getting paid even PCL's crappy wages for it.

Don't listen to this girl...

Do what you have to do to prep for the interview and do the best job.
This person wanted to fly 747-400 International right off the bat, but unfortunately it didn't happen for her.

So, enjoy your interview at 9E, do well and Minneapolis or not, you'd enjoy flying the CRJ.

Good Luck!

Most people I know who have passed the 9E written test, used only Gleim ATP book and did quite well.

Bunny

Latest resources

Back