Pinnacle interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rjfo

Anyone recently interview there? my friend has an interview this week and would like some current gouge.
thanks

I think most of the people that are interviewing are from Gulfjoke who "bought" the right seat there prior to moving on to Pinnacle. I think they have some sort of agreement that makes this possible if you are willing to buy it and in that case I would assume the interview is rather easy.:cool: :p

Always comical to see Vince's picture in Flying every month.

3 5 0

That is that same that I heard. Apparently he got asked to resign or get fired. He's going to have a hard time getting another job in aviation, or in the real world.

is it me or is Vince about 5 feet tall? the 152 he's standing next to in the Flying ads dwarfs him

hey vince, if you're reading this, here's some advice:

get taller shoes!

yea, Cousin Vinny was one of the unfortunate 6 to be shown the door... It is sad when our attrition these days is NOT for greener pastures.

As for the gouges.. aviationinterviews has some fairly recent one's.. As for the GIA people, I don't think we have added one in a few months. Lately I hear rotorheads are making up the bulk of people being interviewed.

dondk said:
As for the gouges.. aviationinterviews has some fairly recent one's..

Not sure how I went this long without hearing of this site. Thank you ! That is one great website.

Wankel

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back