• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Dispatch

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Um, lets see, last year they became only the third team ever to have over 4,000,000 attendace. Fenway ever done that?

I recall less than 10 years ago that they won 125 games in one season. Boston ever done that?

I was trying to remember the last team to repeat as World Series Champions, and all I could come up with was the NY Yankees.

I was also thinking, who has the most post-season hits of all time? Who has the lowest post-season ERA of all time? Who has the most post-season saves of all time? Who has the most post-season wins of all time? And it occurred to me that they all still play for the NY Yankees.

It also occured to me that the NY Yankees have been to the post-season the last 12 years straight.

But aside from all that, I guess they just haven't done much. Dang it!

Baseball is about as exciting as watching a white wall for three hours. Why do you think everyone is drunk in the stands? They're all bored to tears and it won't hurt so much when you get that foul ball in the eye socket.

Cheers, kids.

Good Ole' Pinch-a-nickel

I used to work at Pinch-a-nickel. It was great. Long hours and low pay. I can't imagine anything better. I used to love those days when you get behind on flights and you are in the middle of a phone conversation while talking on ACARS and some management idiot is tapping on your shoulder and wants to know why you gave an aircraft 30 extra minutes of fuel.

I used to work at Pinch-a-nickel. It was great. Long hours and low pay. I can't imagine anything better. I used to love those days when you get behind on flights and you are in the middle of a phone conversation while talking on ACARS and some management idiot is tapping on your shoulder and wants to know why you gave an aircraft 30 extra minutes of fuel.

Nothing's changed!

Latest resources

Back