Pinnacle contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

deceptibum

Can the person who sets up the website with all those airline contracts put the Pinnacle one on there if possible? Or anyone else with the ability to post a Pinnacle contract somewhere online.

Thanks!

It Suck's
19$ hr first year
No Pay until you pass your ceckride
No Medical or Benifits until either 60 or 90 days after you pass your checkride ( I cant remember )
No company ID until after you pass your Ride = you can't even jumpseat home on free weekends during training.
No Hotel during training your on your own.

How Long is trainning? 2 months if your lucky 4 is more realistic and 6 is not unheard of. That is a long time with no pay.

I just jumpseated with a guy that has been there just over a year and the only good thing he had to say is that they do fly very nice planes. But there contract is garbage.

Its about as close to Pay For Training as your gonna find.

They currently are obligated to hire low time Guys from some $$$ academy (gulf stream?) as well as mainline NorthWest furloughs.

Last edited:
I have never heard of anyone spending 6 months in training or even 4 months. I don't know where you got that from, but it is totally false. 2 months is correct.

DTWFO said:
I have never heard of anyone spending 6 months in training or even 4 months. I don't know where you got that from, but it is totally false. 2 months is correct.

Still, two months too long with no income and $19/hr when you do pass your checkride. HORRIBLE!!

NWA furloughs would make more money collecting unemployment.

Last edited:
Pinnacle first year pay is not $19/hr. It's now up to a whopping $20.13/hr. :) I know it sucks, but you're going to get hosed at most airlines the first year.

JJJ said:
Pinnacle first year pay is not $19/hr. It's now up to a whopping $20.13/hr. :) I know it sucks, but you're going to get hosed at most airlines the first year.

Not hosed that much!

JJJ said:

Most regionals yes but nationals and majors the hit would be minimal.

Most regionals yes but nationals and majors the hit would be minimal.

I don't believe that anyone was saying that Pinnacle was a national or major airline. Starting salary is on par with more than half of the regional airlines operating.

Its always fun to listen to Othello expound on the quality of our contract. Considering most of the pilots at Pinnacle haven't read our contract I doubt he has ever even seen a copy of one. I'm sure he's just a disgruntled Mesaba Saab FO venting though. I forgive you.

;)

DoinTime said:
I don't believe that anyone was saying that Pinnacle was a national or major airline. Starting salary is on par with more than half of the regional airlines operating.

Its always fun to listen to Othello expound on the quality of our contract. Considering most of the pilots at Pinnacle haven't read our contract I doubt he has ever even seen a copy of one. I'm sure he's just a disgruntled Mesaba Saab FO venting though. I forgive you.

Othello is correct about most of what he said.
and for your info Doin Time, this Saab FO make more money than your CRJ 's FO and thats under our old contract.

fly safe.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back