• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots are Sexy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The fact that flight attendant, and interior designer made the list at all invalidates the whole thing in my mind.

Uhhh, you do realize that this isn't a poll on which jobs women find sexy, but rather which jobs both men and women find "sexy? I don't know what to say about interior designers, but "flight attendent" has historically had a very powerful "sexy" factor. True, that's more myth than reality today (take a flight on United and see if you still think F/A's are Sexy) but the image has powerful roots in the days when stewardesses were, by company policy, single, and trim, and selected with attractiveness in mind, an image which was solidified in the 1960's and 1970's days of free love and "coffee tea or me". I think that the typically male dominated jobs rose to the top, primarily because women would be much more likely to participate in this sort of survey then men, but given that there are some men pariticipating, I'm not at all surprised to see flight attendent and nurse on the list.

Pilots are dorks!

Latest resources

Back