Pilot Salary Perspective

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wndshr said:
i don't know anything about NJA....well at least until NOW! Judging from your screen name i am guessing you are a pilot there?
Actually, no..I'm not. I just get sick and tired of people comparing fractionals to airlines....they are NOT the same thing. You posted the same link...twice...with nothing else in either post. It sure seemed to me as if you were trying to "make a point" about something...if not, I was wrong and I appologize. There are too many people that drop in and make inane and irrelevent comments because they think they know more than everybody else.

i don't think my husband would like it if I were a man!
Never can tell who's who on these boards...but I would've been right 98% of the time or more by stating 'man'. Oh, and I don't know your husband....but I sure hope you're right about that! If he would like it...well...you've got some problems to deal with.. :D

Oh, and I don't know your husband....but I sure hope you're right about that! If he would like it...well...you've got some problems to deal with.. :D[/QUOTE]

That is for sure! LOL...i guess nobody knows for sure what their spouses are doing when you are travelling around the world half of the month!

FAcFriend said:
How many pilots have hit the cap of their pay? anyone here?
Approximately 11 or 12. The other 20 or so pilots who would have hit the caps have gone to the BBJ which has a separate payscale and fixed COLA raises each year.

Latest resources

Back