Pilot Flight Bag

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heyas FDJ,

I use the red case that came with my Cessna Private Pilot Kit.

It raises just the right number of eyebrows...

Nu

at 10,000 hours your asking for flightbag advice?

Yeah, I haven't bought a bag in 12 years, thought there might be some recommendations folks might have, maybe some new brands I haven't heard of. I'm not the know it all "Sky God" type, don't care how many hours I have, just looking for some input, thanks for sharing yours.

Last edited:
Scott Bag, Mine is 8 years old and looks almost new! They stand behind their product and as mentioned above is made in OUR Country! JP

In March there will be about 5900 SWA flight bags up on EBAY and Craigs list. If you have a buddy at WN just ask him or her if you can have theirs. We are switching to ship sets & FOM's. No more flight bags for us:beer:.....hopefully.

If you do want to buy one...Scotty bags are awesome. I went to the barn it was made in to pick it up [I lived 10 minutes from there when I got mine]. Small outfit, but they are VERY good at what they do.

I purchased my flight case from bomcrewmall several years ago. I am still happy with my purchase. It has held up very well with all of the abuse it receives. The customer service is excellent. They responded promptly to all of my calls/emails regarding the progress of my order. I would highly recommend their product and company. The only bags that come close in quality are the coyote works bags (which are more expensive) IMHO. Best of luck.

Well my flight bag is on its last legs. It can't be too much longer before it finally explodes from all the Jeps I have to stuff in it.

Anyone have experience with Anil's (I think that's his name) from India? He has a website but I can't find it.

What other recommendations do folks have.

Crewgear.com. They have a steel frame double wrapped leather bag for 200 bucks . Wears like iron and will probably be the last flight bag you'll ever have to buy

PHXFLYR

Latest resources

Back