Pictures of you in action on a.net?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Alaskaairlines said:
Nice one guys - especailly the Eva pic in ANC. I think I heard someplace that the flight was an emergency landing?

BTW, I have almost 400 photos on airliners.net - I haven't photographed to much regional activity - because there isn't to much of it in ANC. But I do have some US Express (CHQ) taken in LGA on the 9th of Nov last year - where any of you flying them planes? Search "Dmitry Kudryn" in the search engine to see my photos. Most of them are from Anchorage though.

No it wasn't an emergency landing. The photographer came out to the airplane afterwards and got my friends adress and sent him two beautiful 8X10's of those photos.

--03M

Just enjoy seeing guys in action.....that all. Hopefully I can reach that position soon........

jumppilot said:
Reminds me of when I was in college. A guy I knew flew SIC on a corporate jet and once we were all drinking at a bar and he DROPPED THE KEYS to the jet only to say to the women, "Whoops, I dropped the keys to my jet".

there wasn't a NASCAR tie in with this guy was there?

I know him jumppilot, and congrats go to jumppilot for his class date! you are my hero, can a lowly jumppilot jr like me someday be like you too!?

I was lucky, pure and simple.

Just make sure you have beer for me at the house when I arrive. Is the kegerator still operational?

We can porch it just like old times!

Latest resources

Back