Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flybet3

Fly for me! Get my Bonus!
Hey guys, looks like a P180 had a gear collapse in FLL. Was this avantair? it seems like the crew and pax got out ok.

Hey guys, looks like a P180 had a gear collapse in FLL. Was this avantair? it seems like the crew and pax got out ok.

What's your source?

I saw it on 9R. It was sitting about 4500' down from the end. It was laying on its port side and cocked to a heading of about 070. The airport authority had two cranes out they picking it up. That was about 1415 local. When I got back from TCB at 1730, I landed 9R and the aircraft was gone.

What's your source?

That might be the most pathetic response to a question ever. Everyone knows it was you guys- the airplane was sitting there for anyone to see. I would say the source was the airplane sitting there with the gear collapsed.

Let me guess, the wheels are in motion for another massive cover-up, and everyone except for the right people will be fired. Let's go, get 'er done.

That might be the most pathetic response to a question ever. Everyone knows it was you guys- the airplane was sitting there for anyone to see. I would say the source was the airplane sitting there with the gear collapsed.

Let me guess, the wheels are in motion for another massive cover-up, and everyone except for the right people will be fired. Let's go, get 'er done.

well well well look who crawled out of the toilet....LOL. Sup dude? but pebbles does bring up a good point. What's the deal with the G14 Classified attitude from everyone over there? i asked a friend and all I got was...we're not suppose to talk about it. You guys everyone know's 128SL belongs to avant. Hell I flew the darn thing! what's with all the secrecy? It's just a grear collapse. Geesh

Geez guys, easy with the conspiracy theory. The first I heard of this "event" was from this thread. I wasn't trying to cover anything up, I was trying to find out what happened. ie, where did you see it? The news? The web? In person? Get it?

In the companies defense, they are new to this whole public company concept and it's hard to blame them for wanting to contain bad press. You're right. It sounds like this is a simple gear collapse, albeit in a public place.

Ya'll do need to tone down the defensiveness.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back