Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Shamus

FL 510
Quick question. Junior captain / Co-captian, does that just mean your a typed First Officer? I'm a non-tyed FO but I get to sit in the left seat some times, I just consider myself an FO for this company.

Shamus said:
Quick question. Junior captain / Co-captian, does that just mean your a typed First Officer? I'm a non-tyed FO but I get to sit in the left seat some times, I just consider myself an FO for this company.

Lots of corporate jobs have co-captains. To me that means when you are in the left seat, you're the PIC. When you're in the right seat, you're the SIC. You just swap seats and legs.

That's how most good corporate flight departments run it.

phraseology: The way in which words and phrases are used in speech or writing; style.

ironic?

Ironic?

Alanis Morrisette (sp) wrote a song called "Ironic". All of the scenario's she describes are merely coincidences. The fact that the song is called "Ironic" is actually ironic!!!

RIP said:
Ironic?

Alanis Morrisette (sp) wrote a song called "Ironic". All of the scenario's she describes are merely coincidences. The fact that the song is called "Ironic" is actually ironic!!!

LOL, you stole that from VH1.

Latest resources

Back