• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Phoenix Air?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats a hard one to answer. I think like most operators, it depends on the quality of time you have and how bad they need someone. I don't have any part in the hiring, I do know that referrals go a long ways to getting hired. Most of what we do is international and military work, so military time would also be a big help. You must be able to qualify for a security clearance, if you can't, I wouldn't even bother.

AK

Nice AK there S.M. Any truth to the rumour about you MOVING to Key West for that new work? Also, how about the one of K.P. moving down there as pilot/mechanic?

I went to Key West to check out housing, forget it, wwwaaayyy to expensive. Looks like I may just wind up driving. We are looking at some alternatives. K.P. as it stands now, will be the F.O. It is at least 5 months away before it starts, a lot of things could change between now and then. You looking forward to NATO starting up?

AK

How about this new rumour I just heard, HOT OFF THE PRESS, for me anyhow.....Homestead????? Anything with that one? NATO is starting up soon....mostly Ron and Thomas as the FO's....seems I'm too valuable sitting at home to send me overseas! Naw, actually I'll be going eventually.....I'm up for doing the entire season, but ya gotta spread the wealth around to others! I just got up here to PHF....gotta head out for some dinner. Catch up with ya abit later on.

FracAviator said:
How about this new rumour I just heard, HOT OFF THE PRESS, for me anyhow.....Homestead????? Anything with that one? NATO is starting up soon....mostly Ron and Thomas as the FO's....seems I'm too valuable sitting at home to send me overseas! Naw, actually I'll be going eventually.....I'm up for doing the entire season, but ya gotta spread the wealth around to others! I just got up here to PHF....gotta head out for some dinner. Catch up with ya abit later on.

In all likelyhood it will be Key West, I would be very surprised if it moves from there. I don't know where these rumors get started from. Have fun there at PHF!

AK

Latest resources

Back