• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

I_Love_Lamp

Kill a man with a trident
1) Thank you AWAC.
2) Anyone have an idea what's going to be "remodeled"?
3) They TDYing in people to do the work? No way the "Philly Work Ethic" gets this done in the promised...2 or 3 weeks

I tried to go up there yesterday to drop off my bags. A couple guys were up there hard at work and promptly kicked me right out. Definatly not the local ramp workers assigned to crew room clean up.

Jeez, there's a crew room in PHL now? It's been a few years... last time I flew in there, a "new crew room" would mean towing a new trailer onto the spot. :D

1) Thank you AWAC.
2) Anyone have an idea what's going to be "remodeled"?
3) They TDYing in people to do the work? No way the "Philly Work Ethic" gets this done in the promised...2 or 3 weeks

The memo we got said it was only going to take 2 weeks, I guess that means it will open arround the 16th, 17th or 18th.
My understanding was that the 'wall' was comming out, the walls were going to get painted, new carpert, new furniture and counter tops at a stand-up level for all the computers. Maybe one day they'll toss the Mesa flile cabinets, computers and boxes of paperwork. I stuck my head in there late last night. There is progress (or at least a lot of plasitc sheeting and scaffolding).

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back