Personal headset for GIV-SP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

gmorgan

Im new on the GIV. Company uses Telex 750. I've heard the GIV has some quirks with noise canceling headsets working properly. What kind of recommendation could you guys make....what's working for you and which ones didn't?

it's been too long since I have been on a g4, but on the g550 and g450 some of us have been using the Bose QC-15. I like them.

We use the Telex 850 ANR headsets in our G400. They seem to work pretty good with no issues powering the ANR. I have a friend that just started using the Bose QC15 with the U Fly Mike in a Lear 40, and they seem to love it! I also have used a Sennheiser HMEC 25-KA (that I had purchased for the EMB-145 at my previous job) in our G400 without any issues.

has worked just fine on 6 continents even the dark corners

Ok, but "if" you were in one of our craft, you wouldn't be able to communicate with the other guy unless you shouted. Besides, the hand held mike and speaker is so 80's.

Ok, but "if" you were in one of our craft, you wouldn't be able to communicate with the other guy unless you shouted. Besides, the hand held mike and speaker is so 80's.

The 80's was my favorite decade. Any headset starts to give me a headache after an hour or so.

Last edited:
QC-15 with the UFly mic. Period. Dot. End of subject.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back