Pdt Training Ca In Cho

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sucit

Why Have All Of The Guys In The Training Dept Now Shown Up On The Senority List In Cho? Is This Even Leagal Alpa Guys?? I Know They Are Not Bidding Lines But This Just Does Not Seem Right To Me.

I was going to start a new thread but this seems easier. Is it true one of our Sim instructors and the airline are being sued by an upgrade for harrassment?

Why Have All Of The Guys In The Training Dept Now Shown Up On The Senority List In Cho? Is This Even Leagal Alpa Guys?? I Know They Are Not Bidding Lines But This Just Does Not Seem Right To Me.
I Think The More Important Question Is...Why Do You Deem It Necessary To Capitalize Every Word In The Sentence?

Regards,
Your local grammar, spelling, and punctuation Nazi

When I wrote the question I had the caps lock on. When it showed up it changed to only the first word being capitalized. I guess I did not know any bags would be reading this, and I just dont care that much. From now on I WILL BE SURE TO USE THE CAPS LOCK IN EVERY POST. JUST SO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO BITCH ABOUT.

NOW, DOES ANYONE HAVE A GOOD REASON OR KNOW WHY TO MY ORIGINAL QUESTION?

I was told it was just a paper thing. They will not be flying the line.

I am sure our MEC is on top of it. (gag)

I was going to start a new thread but this seems easier. Is it true one of our Sim instructors and the airline are being sued by an upgrade for harrassment?

Haven't heard that one... What type of harrassment?

was the word monkey involved??

I heard that a female upgrade got into a yelling match with a sim instructor.

Havent heard the sue thing, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back