• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pay Matching

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If NJA had a brain they would put out a payscale with a REAL FO scale and actively pursue other frac pilots. If they don't want to double their training costs, they will have to match.

Hey, FO guys, the TA Pay Scale is bad. NJA guys ain't gonna get paid better than you. My man GF just told ya that there ain't nothing for FO to try and match. I've the TA scale to yours and the two pay scales are almost exactly the same. I also discovered again (I continue to learn this one over and over. Guess I am just dim witted.) that pay by weight / cabin size for captains equals pay by seniority.

The FO domincile situation is much better than the Go-To-Hexx RCA plan. I mean most of you guys did not have to move or went to FO because you would not have to move. As I understand it, you can live pretty much where you want within reasonable driving distance of a "well serviced" airport. (I have not idea how "well serviced" is defined. Knew what it meant in Cubi Point.)

If the TA passes, NJA is gonna pay for a bunch of pass through type ratings.

Seems that the NJA pilot force is between a rock and a hard place with this TA. Pass it and get hammered. Reject it and spend another three plus years at current pay hoping for better!! The current political climate will not allow self help and the number of unemployeed pilots is about to sky rocket. Delta is gonna dump a bunch, United ain't through ushering them out and US Air, well, to bad for those guys, this one is gonna hurt even worse than the last.

Latest resources

Back