• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pay Matching

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Read all the related posts in this forum. They proposed a TA a couple weeks ago, which must be voted on, AND PASSED, before it becomes a contract. It seems as if this TA will NOT pass, and negotiations will probably resume and continue for another 18-36 months with a new MEC at the helm. At least, that's what I, and many others, are expecting.

dime line said:
I've heard that Mr Nahill has no plans to match in any way the future contract that NetJets may recieve.
If the current Netjets TA passes I'm sure he'd love to match their pay.

Yeah Right!

xrated said:
If the current Netjets TA passes I'm sure he'd love to match their pay.
Nahill is a penny pinching home wrecker. He won't match $#it. He's just here to run FLOPs into the ground and collect his multi-million dollar severance package from Raytheon. He's just like Gangbang, Wolf and Siegel at USAir...just on a smaller scale. Raytheon stated that they no longer wanted to be in the fractional business before the merger. Now they own something they no longer wanted. So, they inserted someone who doesn't know jack$#it about aviation into the president's seat to do away with the company.

waveoff said:
Nahill is a penny pinching home wrecker. He won't match $#it. He's just here to run FLOPs into the ground and collect his multi-million dollar severance package from Raytheon. He's just like Gangbang, Wolf and Siegel at USAir...just on a smaller scale. Raytheon stated that they no longer wanted to be in the fractional business before the merger. Now they own something they no longer wanted. So, they inserted someone who doesn't know jack$#it about aviation into the president's seat to do away with the company.
That preety much sums it up but don't the kool-aid drinkers hear you say that. They might get p!ssed. According to them we are going to have new airplanes coming in quicker than than we sell them.

Latest resources

Back