• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Passenger lands plane in Fla. after pilot dies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did you see UAL93 - I dont think with a towel head in the right seat, sliding in to the left seat and overtaking him was an option at the time...

And yes, I said towel head, and yes, I stand by that description, if you're offended, move to some other country.

Why? Wouldn't it just be easier to tell you to STFU?

Not that you would know, but not all turban-wearing folks are Muslims. In fact, many of them are actualy Sikhs. And, proportionately speaking, there are far many more tuban-wearing Sikhs than turban-wearing Muslims. In fact, there are even some in our flight decks, and I dare you to call this woman a "towel head"..... http://www.salon.com/tech/col/smith/2008/09/12/askthepilot290/

But, do as you will. Your glib remark had no substance. It's no different/stupid than saying that your avatar is an ugly baby, if you're offended, move to some other country.

Oh . . . I didn't realize that movie was an EXACT depiction of what EXACTLY happened . . . Especially since the survivors of that crash were able to recount what happened. I'm just saying, for those skeptics . . .

There were no survivors from UAL 93...though there were heroes.

Ha ha. I truly agree with your description, but be careful. I said the words "R-g H--d" in a post during the Christmas holidays and wound up getting banned for an entire month!

WTF, they-er-the you know who's-don't celebrate Christmas!

But during ramadan the buggers close all the hotel bars and take all the booze out of the minibar in the hotel room!

Not that I would actually pay $12 for a bottle of Amstel Light-ramadan or not!

Last edited:
Oh . . . I didn't realize that movie was an EXACT depiction of what EXACTLY happened . . . Especially since the survivors of that crash were able to recount what happened. I'm just saying, for those skeptics . . .

Um..what? Did you actually say "survivors of that crash"?? Tell us you are not that stupid please.....

No, you guys are that stupid not to see the sarcasm. The ******************************bag was trying to make a point about what happened by referencing a movie as an accurate source of information. My reply was in sarcasm because the movie has no validity. Nobody survived and nobody knows what happens. The movie could be 100% false because as you all have pointed out so brilliantly, NOBODY SURVIVED! So who the hell knows what really happened. Friggin short bus riders in here . . .

The pilot sounds like Barry Corbin...."Mr.McKittrick...I'd pi@! on a spark plug if I thought it would do any good..." ..Wargames for you younger fellas.

Nice job.

No, you guys are that stupid not to see the sarcasm. The ******************************bag was trying to make a point about what happened by referencing a movie as an accurate source of information. My reply was in sarcasm because the movie has no validity. Nobody survived and nobody knows what happens. The movie could be 100% false because as you all have pointed out so brilliantly, NOBODY SURVIVED! So who the hell knows what really happened. Friggin short bus riders in here . . .

Haha. Well done.

So wait, the movie wasn't accurate?
crap!
I watched this movie called Iron Eagle last night, I've heard that it's based on a true story.

Why? Wouldn't it just be easier to tell you to STFU?

Not that you would know, but not all turban-wearing folks are Muslims. In fact, many of them are actualy Sikhs. And, proportionately speaking, there are far many more tuban-wearing Sikhs than turban-wearing Muslims. In fact, there are even some in our flight decks, and I dare you to call this woman a "towel head"..... http://www.salon.com/tech/col/smith/2008/09/12/askthepilot290/

But, do as you will. Your glib remark had no substance. It's no different/stupid than saying that your avatar is an ugly baby, if you're offended, move to some other country.

But why doesn't she have a hatcrest on it if she's working?

It is funny that people can't tell a turban from a keffiyeh (aka: pizzahut table cloth and fan belt). If you're going to hate on someone at least get it right on who you're hating

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back