Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hopper

Hey Everyone,

I'm a Captain on the Saab 340b, but still can't seem to make ends meet. Actually, I'm just trying to pay off old credit card debts and start investing/saving. What do you guys do for extra cash? Are there any legit home based businesses out there? Any and all ideas will be much appreciated!

keep well,

hopper

Substitute teaching pays pretty good. It varies by state, but in most all you need is a college degree and be able to pass a criminal background check. Around here they pay anywhere from 90-100+ bucks a day. Nice thing is you can give them your availability for the month. Give them as many or as few days as you like. This is probably the only job that is in desperate need of new hires everywhere in the US.

Good luck!

I agree, substitue teaching is a pretty good part-time job. Hope you dont live in southern California though.....all districts are on a hiring freeze. I was going to start substitute teaching as well, but no districts are hiring. Look into doing brokerage loans. Im getting into that, and it pays pretty well

Good Luck

Latest resources

Back