• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Part 91 required inspections (turbojet)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In short, I would not sign off a 12 month inspection on a Lear 20 stating that I used CAMP documentation for my reference of being complied with by.

No, CAMPs isn't the reference, the manufacturers data is the reference for the signoff. However, to sign off an inspection in accordance with an approved program, one may use whatever has been submitted and approved. One does not need to adhere to or follow the manufacturer program. One must use manufacturer data in accodmplishing the tasks (tensions, clearances, torques, tolerances, etc), but one can use any program that one submits to the FAA and gets approved. Including CAMPS.

Read the damn data. I hardly believe that you need to solicit flightinfo for an approved MX program. I never post in this forum because of the dumb ********************i@ng questions most of the time, but goddamn. Do you really need it spelled out?

Obtaining Repair station license

I've got a couple of questions concerning the repair station license. I will begin the process of obtaining a 135 Cert in about 8-9 months and understand this process. ( I've done 3 start ups ).This process will take me 3-6 months depending on the POI. I would like to also have the ability to repair 135 aircraft as well. I would like to hear from individuals that have accomplished this so I can alter or delete my plans for a repair station license. What does it take to get one, management personnel, time frame, costs etc.
I realize this is a loaded questions so please don't respond unless you've done this.

Latest resources

Back