Part 135 CJ3 Job in TX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

On Your Six

Found this on Avcrew.com. I hear the CJ3 is a great airplane - very automated and a good performer. That said, flying one single pilot into TEB could be a handful - right? I know that these airplanes are designed to be single-pilot, but is that wise in this case? Anyone know more about this operator?

Citation CJ3 Pilot (TX) 11/1
Part 135 operation, located in Dallas, Texas, has an opening for a CE-525B PIC. Most flights will be flown single pilot and involve RONs in TEB, MDW, STP, SMO and OAK. Pilot will be responsible for all Part 135 operational elements. Applicants must have a CE-525 type rating and be current. CJ3 experience preferred. Collins Proline 21 proficiency required. Excellent benefits compensation. Salary negotiable. To apply, email resume to /*'+encryptedemail_id80+'')/*]]>*/[email protected]. Tell them you saw the ad on AvCrew.com.

Found this on Avcrew.com. I hear the CJ3 is a great airplane - very automated and a good performer. That said, flying one single pilot into TEB could be a handful - right? I know that these airplanes are designed to be single-pilot, but is that wise in this case? Anyone know more about this operator?

Citation CJ3 Pilot (TX) 11/1
Part 135 operation, located in Dallas, Texas, has an opening for a CE-525B PIC. Most flights will be flown single pilot and involve RONs in TEB, MDW, STP, SMO and OAK. Pilot will be responsible for all Part 135 operational elements. Applicants must have a CE-525 type rating and be current. CJ3 experience preferred. Collins Proline 21 proficiency required. Excellent benefits compensation. Salary negotiable. To apply, email resume to /*'+encryptedemail_id80+'')/*]]>*/[email protected].
Tell them you saw the ad on AvCrew.com.

CJ3 is a great airplane from what I have seen, but no way I want to fly that single-pilot into busy TeterHOLE. I guess this operator wants to do things on the cheap to protect its margin. No big surprise.

Latest resources

Back