Part 121 Operation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

b757driver

Came across one of those "confidential" ads on one of the aviation job sites with very limited info and wondewring if anyone had any idea who these folks might be and why they are "hiding" under the Confidential umbrella. I can understand not revealing a telephone number but to have no contact details other than "click here to apply" is, in my opinion, a bit short-sighted. The candidate has no real idea who he/she is applying to and certainly won't stand out from the crowd with a Dear Sir or Madam cover letter.
This ad mentioned a Part 121 767 operation in the US saying the aircraft will be added to the fleet. So, one can assume that this is an established outfit somewhere in the US.
Looking for both experienced Capts and FOs. If you don't have 767 experience but are willing to fund your own type rating, you will be guaranteed a position upon successful completion of the training. No mention of pay or anything else.
Is this for real or another let's collect resumes service??!!:confused:

I saw the same thing too, and was wondering about that. I sent my stuff in anyway, however, I am about 5 years out of currency on the 767.

No reply yet

PFT for those that don't have the type but what about the others - "experienced" Capts and FOs?

Didn't say anything about currency or even minimums......strange ad. No real details on anything..............

Those sites are mostly scams. B757 knows how I feel about them. Waste of time and money. This is a business about who you know. Not what website you pay for to apply for a job. Think about it. Would a company you really want to work for have that hard of a time finding qualified pilots? I think not. The companies worth working for are hard to get on with and thats for good reason. Get out, network, make friends. Dont fund these stupid websites.

Latest resources

Back