Pace Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BlackPilot628

What is the lastest with Pace airlines. I heard from some old Corpex friends that they're headed back to Pace to fly for a new Certificate called "Team Jet"? I'm not familar nor have a heard anything about them until this past week.

Actually, Teamjet is not part of Pace Airlines. Teamjet is a spinoff of a broker formely Sportsjet that we operated aircraft for out west. we had a couple of 73s and a first class 75 for the NBA dudes. I'm on furlough right now and recently several senior captains resigned to go to work for Teamjet, who is to obtain a FAR Part 121 certificate.

These guys are on the payroll for what is now Teamjet, aka Sportsjet.

Pace is still Pace and has a couple of hockey contracts on the east coast.

I know the corpex guys who were below. do you know KK? is he one of them?

PM me if you would?

T. R. is that you? Hello from a furlough Pacer from MB SC. The Pace world still seems to be a bit unsettled as of yet. I am still hoping for recall someday soon.
JA

j.a. is that you? i saw your crapx post and the reason jetpig yokes come out of the panel.

no,. I'm "D" . word is recall fro us in feb/mar

i'vr brrn flying a baron to and fro. it still is fun doing 180 ktas!

happy TXG

Hey guys,
KC started at the new gig a few weeks ago, he was hired as captain and fo depending on what they'll need at the time, and he'll be getting either ca or fo pay depending on which seat he flies. RM was also hired there and was about to start when he got and interview and was hired at Netjets. He picked Netjets so he can be based in FL close to his folks. Hope everyone is doing well,
homey

Ps. JA - I saw your post about the yoke too, I've been washing my hands in clorex ever since! ;)

Last edited:
I keep hearing the seniority list and the furloughed call-back list at Pace is getting considerably shorter due to others getting better jobs and not goint to come back anymore. It's been a while since I've smelt Jet A in a burner can too.

I do hope a sale happens soon. New rumors keep creeping up every week but it is pretty quiet activity wise. Contacts keep telling me they are short of pilots.
Congrads R. M. Probably a great choice! Location, Location, Location!
Anybody got any new info?
Cheers and Happy holidays all!
J. A.
So much for hookers and autopilots. And I thought T. M. (RDU days) knew what he was talking about.

Anybody got any new info?

No new info here, just a reminder to apply, apply, apply everywhere you think you’d enjoy working. Personally I’d strongly recommend UPS - I think all Pace guys meet the mins, and they are looking at hiring at least 300, maybe 600 pilots next year. Most junior CA right now was hired in early 2001 and with all the hiring the upgrade time will get even shorter.

Wish everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy Kwanza to George S. ;)

My buddy "T.W."(right seat) just got called back to fly your 7-5 out of Love for the Mav's. He's fired up about it anyways............good luck to all you guys.
I hope when all settles down there I might be able to get in on his reccomedation.

FD75

Hum, we don't talk about the 75 much anymore. That is a whole separate list with a whole set of different callback rules. I was on the 73. Once in type, you stay in type. Hopefully all us on the curb will have callback option too. You never know.
Pig

Homey any luck with UPS yet? If not you need to tell C.S. to get off his ass and get to work!!!

Much love from a former 3Cer...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back