Outdoorsman King Air Capt/ G2 + G3 SIC needed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilothouston123

This is a great job if it becomes avialable. We need someone who loves the outdoors and is willing to fly a B-200 as CApt and Gulfstream SIC. Perfect for the guy that wants to make the step up to heavy equiptment but hasn't had that break yet.

2500 TT and other min required. South Texas Based.
competitve salary and a great owner/company to fly for.

I am not sure if we will be opening this position yet but I wanted to post this to see what kind of feed back I would get.

PM for questions

Hi!

What is the pay/days off/retirement/insurance?

cliff
GRB

I am not going to respond to guys that can't read the post and follow simple directions

Maybe my reply wasn't very pleasant, but I did state to PM me for questions and that the position is not yet available. Please accept my apologies if I came across short.
Please PM me and I will be glad to share what I know so far.

OK its offical! Houston based BE200 captian needed. The job will start with G2sic pay and plan on school in the G2 in six months. 14 on 7 off schedule and we want someone comfortable on a ranch. No additional work required. Great Job for the right pilot. I will be glad to talk on the phone and walk in resumes for interviews with our DO.

He may have been blunt, but I know how he feels. The few times I have had to advertise for a pilot I am very specific in my add. If you do not meet the qualifications, do not apply. As a general rule about 20% of the applicants meet the requirements.

Kind of like guys that bring me their resume in shorts and flip-flops. Right in trash it goes.

Latest resources

Back