• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Options stand

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NO WAY will NJ ever acquire Flops as things stand right now. If they did they'd have to take Martha back as an owner and no one in their right mind would allow that!

Actually the latest rumor is that it is not going to be bought as a whole company. Newest airplanes to NJA, old ones to Swift, and pilots will have the oportunity to interview at NJA.

gunfyter said:
I feel that rumor is likely just conjecture of some pilot's mind.... Trying to predict the future....

I guess the reason I don't like this rumor is it can only cause worry to many people and most likely there is no need to worry.

Make no mistake about it Gunfyter, there is an annoucement coming out of CMH in the very near future. What that is??? Is anyone's guess. Buying Options??? I doubt it, very much. I would say CS is a better fit. But Easton is buzzing about it and there is evidence, that I'm not going to go into on the board, that something is going to be announced very soon..

I just got back from ICT after spending a wonderful week out there....the folks at the Cessna facility are buzzing with some news that NetJets is planning to announce soon. No one knew exactly what but people there were very excited.......

announcment....

Well noshitsherlock... there is a reason why all of a sudden mgmt at NJA decided to offer us a much, much, better deal.. STILL not what we wanted but a start.

The negotiations team felt the company was pushing to "get it done" for a reason. Of couse no one knows (pilots) what the hell the reason is but it will come forth in due time.

I hope it benifits all the fractionals...... :cool:

wanttofly said:
Actually the latest rumor is that it is not going to be bought as a whole company. Newest airplanes to NJA, old ones to Swift, and pilots will have the oportunity to interview at NJA.

Over a year ago I asked the FO buyout/merger idea to one of our peps (friend) in hiring at NJA. This person said basically the same thing. Not that it means anything, but you got my attention.

wanttofly said:

"Latest" rumor? Sure. If you count a 2 year old rumor as the "latest".

If we merge, I get a pay raise though. But I am not counting on it.

we didn't hear anything from gary hart untill the day that the RTA and FLOPS merger actually happened. I mean not one minute before the contract was signed. So don't discount anything, might sound wacky and out of this world, but anything can happen.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back