Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
For those who have browsed my WDFF site, you will see that my wife and I have been pursuing the adoption of a little girl from overseas.

Well, we have our daughter. She is still over in the PRC, but we are now working towards bringing her home. That means that sometime early this summer, my wife and I will head over to China and bring her home.

http://dsnow.homeip.net/mediawiki/index.php?title=Daughter

This 3-year paperwork exercise finally feels real.

I once met an incredibly nice and caring married couple in CMH. They had a beautiful home, good jobs and more love and caring then I've seen in a long while living in the rotten apple. They spent something like close to 6 figures to bring this adorable blonde Russian girl home.

It's amazing when you see these unwanted births left and right (especially in NYC) where the parents treat the kids like animals and raise them as one too.

Then you have this couple who were unfortunate enough to have their own child and adopted a lovely infant who will be spoiled beyond ones imagination.

As for me, I don't see a wife or kids ever in my future.

Congrats..she BEAUTIFUL!

Enjoy being parents. It will be some of the most cherished times of your life.

:beer: Congrats!

For those who have browsed my WDFF site, you will see that my wife and I have been pursuing the adoption of a little girl from overseas.

Well, we have our daughter. She is still over in the PRC, but we are now working towards bringing her home. That means that sometime early this summer, my wife and I will head over to China and bring her home.

http://dsnow.homeip.net/mediawiki/index.php?title=Daughter

This 3-year paperwork exercise finally feels real.

Latest resources

Back