• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Obama's MD-80

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As I understand it, it hasn't been so much of a pitch issue as it has with lateral stability. Whenever he was on board during the early part ofd the campaign, it had a tendency to roll left. Now it seems to be pulling a little more right. :)

rimshot!

Most dangerous part of that flight was getting off the plane in St. Louis.

I heard it couldn't stay centered, it kept pulling to the left.

Notice how Obama is flying on union carriers unlike Sen. McCain. Thank you Sen. Obama! Before anyone says anything look in the mirror and repeat after me "My small penis is the reason Im voting for McCain"

Bigmeat

Notice how Obama is flying on union carriers unlike Sen. McCain. Thank you Sen. Obama! Before anyone says anything look in the mirror and repeat after me "My small penis is the reason Im voting for McCain"

Bigmeat

Your small brain would be the reason you would vote O'(baby)bama.

Isn't the MD-80 just about the most fuel inefficient plane out there right now? That's like Algore telling me that my $130/month power bill is melting the ice caps while he flies around on a G-II and has a $6k/month powerbill. I need to make my carbon footprint bigger!!

Your small brain would be the reason you would vote O'(baby)bama.

Let's see. $800 billion (with a B) and counting spent in Iraq (with no end in sight if McCain is elected).

No substantive alternative energy plan.

The mortgage and banking industries in the tank.

Housing values dropping like rocks.

The dollar is worthless.

Massive and growing federal deficit while cutting taxes for the wealthy.

Huge amounts of energy spent worrying about who marries whom (as if it matters).

Etc.

It might take a small brain to vote for Obama, but it takes no brain to vote for McCain.

Let's see. $800 billion (with a B) and counting spent in Iraq (with no end in sight if McCain is elected).

No substantive alternative energy plan.

The mortgage and banking industries in the tank.

Housing values dropping like rocks.

The dollar is worthless.

Massive and growing federal deficit while cutting taxes for the wealthy.

Huge amounts of energy spent worrying about who marries whom (as if it matters).

Etc.

It might take a small brain to vote for Obama, but it takes no brain to vote for McCain.

Wow, now were reduced to scwabbling over which canidate sucks less. They both suck. At least I know where O'bama stands. He stands for "Change". Now if I could only pin down what we were going to change and what it was going to change to.

Latest resources

Back