NWA Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

majordavid

Anyone get an interview yet that has submitted the 2nd app after Dec 18, 07. Wondering if I did something wrong. Thanks in Advance. Pm if you would like.

Anyone get an interview yet that has submitted the 2nd app after Dec 18, 07. Wondering if I did something wrong. Thanks in Advance. Pm if you would like.

Is your experience correct on your profile? You may meet the mins but the question is...are you competitive? Do you have a 4 yr degree? If not, you probably will not get the call any time soon. Not to sound mean but just because you applied does not mean you'll get an interview. Be patient, if you're qualified they will eventually call. It's awfully soon since you've applied to be expecting a call IMO. Good luck!

Thanks for the reply. I have not udated my profile in a few yrs. around 5000 TT with 1000 121 PIC. Yes on the 4yr degree. A little jittery about it, the reason: People I know with similar backgrounds and flt times were getting calls after two weeks before xmas. Commuting across the country is trying mine and my wife's patience.

Thanks for the reply. I have not udated my profile in a few yrs. around 5000 TT with 1000 121 PIC. Yes on the 4yr degree. A little jittery about it, the reason: People I know with similar backgrounds and flt times were getting calls after two weeks before xmas. Commuting across the country is trying mine and my wife's patience.

Sounds like you are very competitive, hang in there. I hope for the best. It took a few months for me to get the call.

Who do you fly for? If you are flying NWA pax around then I would not expect a call anytime soon. They have been real hard liners on that issue.....Good Luck!

No NWA carrier. I will just leave it at an ALPA represented Regional. I have heard the same thing, though, about the NWA regionals.

I would not be surprised if they change their tune. They are already down to 2000 hour pilots and they just started the year. Nothing against 2000 hours pilots, I wish I could have got on with a legacy at that point.

People I know with similar backgrounds and flt times were getting calls after two weeks before xmas.

CALLED Two weeks after submitting app. #2? Or getting app #2 two weeks after submitting app#1. Getting called (2) weeks after sending app. #2 seems fast. I also sent in my app. early Dec. (6000TT, 1900 PIC (700 TPIC), 4 Yr degree, Type in daBus, local.) yet really did'nt expect a call for awhile yet based on time others seem to have waited. Anyone else get CALLED within two weeks after submitting app. #2?

I sent the first app in a week before Thanksgiving, got the second app the day before Thanksgving, and sent it in on Thanksgving. I got a phone call 2 weeks later, interviewed a month later, and job offer 3 days later.

From app 1 to job offer 2 months to the day.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back